torsdag 27 december 2012

2012 summary of art

im always inspired to make these because everyones else always looks so pretty, but when im finished with mine it looks like rubbish... its just such an inbalance of shit i drawn over the year lol x) well here it is, and all of the arts can be found on this blog :)



I also added 2011 because i forgot to do one for that year (at least i couldnt find where i would have posted one if i did) but it was also another crap year, mostly sketches and not much finished work, but hopefully 2012 was an improvement form this!?

Also March, i just had some crappy sketches then, and thats the month last year my mom called and told me my baby had died. It was sad, but i know she had gotten healthy, good 19 years with my family <3 p="p">





Inga kommentarer: